M, b. 22 April 1834, d. circa 1898
|Birth*||22 April 1834, Laragh, County Monaghan, Ireland1,2,3 |
|Note||5 November 1859, gave his mark X on his marriage certificate suggesting little literacy.4 |
|Occupation*||5 November 1859, card sharper4 |
|Residence*||5 November 1859, 372 Gallowgate, Glasgow, Scotland, Principal=Mary Peebles4 |
|Marriage*||5 November 1859, 28 James? Street, Calton, Glasgow, Scotland, date marriage registered 28 November 1859 and was by banns in the Church of Scotland. William Simpson gave his mark X. Signed by Mary Peebles. William Simpson was listed as a widow., Principal=Mary Peebles1,4 |
|Census 1861*||7 April 1861, 164 Rotherglen Road, Govan, Glasgow, Lanark, Scotland, states born in Ireland3 |
|Occupation||7 April 1861, card sharper in cotton factory3 |
|Note*||4 March 1873, gave his mark X on his mothers death certificate5 |
|Death*||circa 1898, Glasgow, Scotland1 |
- [S43] Website Genes Reunited (http://www.genesreunited.co.uk) "Information from William Ward's family tree."
- [S97] IGI "Record submitted after 1991 by a member of the LDS Church. No additional information is available. Ancestral File may list the same family and the submitter."
- [S138] Census 7 April 1861 for 164 Rotherglen Road, Govan, Glasgow, Scotland (online image) "Census 164 Rotherglen Road, Govan, Glasgow, Lanark, Scotland GRO reference 644/10011/10015."
- [S137] Copy marriage certificate of William Simpson and Mary Peebles, 5 November 1859 "Statutory Marriages 644/04 0477 - Scotland GRO Reference."
- [S46] Copy death certificate of Jane Simpson nee Robertson, 4 March 1873 "Statutory Deaths 644/10 0318."